Mobile Food Truck Introduction
The mobile food truck is just like a mobile restaurant located on a vehicle, where food is cooked, prepared and served for individual portion service. The truck design is of abundant space for processing and selling food. The food truck can carry any number of foods, and some sophisticated equipment for storing, serving, cooking and preparing foods. We supply different types of food trucks with kinds of appearances and colors.
What’s the Material does Mobile Food Truck Use?
1. Both sides are fiberglass with the characters: high strength, lightweight, corrosion resistant, insulating and fire-resistance.
2. The inside and outside of the food cart use car paint with high quality.
3. The backboard of the food cart uses a double-layer color steel plate with a thermally insulating layer.
4. The front veil is anti-impact board.
5. The bottom has inflatable wheels and is equipped with high-speed bearings and 4 jacks.
Mobile Food Truck Equipment
Our mobile food truck can be equipped with different equipment according to your need. Of course, the food truck has equipped with some basic accessories, such as cash drawer, display cabinet, powerpoint, fluorescent light, stainless steel store cabinet, water sinks, 12-volt pump system to sinks, fresh and waste stainless steel water tanks under rear cupboards, stainless steel shelves, and power distribution box. Beyond that, you can also choose three kinds of the following accessories: square iron hot plate, steamer, fryer, round gas hot plate or three-layer crystal heating oven.
In addition, you can choose some useful machines to serve food or beverage you like. Refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, ice crusher, BBQ grill, juicer, and mini cotton candy machine are all okay.
Mobile Food Truck Application
The mobile food truck can be used to vending various foods, beverages or other articles for daily use. It can be also for family use. The foods it can serve are diverse: fresh fruits and vegetables, hamburgers, burritos, skewers, hot dogs, sandwiches, pastries, and baked goods etc.
How to Choose Mobile Food Truck Serving Locations
Food truck parking locations are important for food and beverage vending. You should consider many factors to decide the suitable locations.
* First, you have to consider where you are allowed to park by law.
* Next, you should think about where can you find the customers who would like your foods or beverages.
* You also should consider the prime hours for each potential location and the competition.
* The following locations are possible for you to try: empty lots, office parks, shopping districts or malls, popular tourist locations, museums, galleries, theaters, sports venues, bus and train stations, college campuses and business districts etc.
Mobile Food Truck Technical Parameters