Tomato soup recipe is one of the popular recipes for everyone especially because its flavor and taste, most of us would prefer to have hot tomato soup in the winter season, even though you can have in summer season as well. This is very simple and perfect recipe for making Indian style tomato soup and it’s good and healthy for you as well.
Ingredients for Tomato Soup Recipe
6 to 8 Medium size tomatoes
1/8 tsp. Ginger paste
1/8 tsp. Garlic paste
1 to 2 tsp. red chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. bay leaf
1 to 2 tbsp cream
1 tsp. Amul Butter
3 to 4 cups of water
Black pepper to taste
Salt as per your taste
Method for Preparation
• Add tomatoes in boiling water in a saucepan on a medium high flame cook until tomatoes become soft and tender. (you can also able to cook in a pressure cooker and wait till 2 whistles and turn off the heat)
• You have to make tomato puree in a mixer grinder and add water and pressure it to take away the tomato skin & seeds.
• Put some Amul butter in a saucepan and heat over medium-low flame.
• You have to add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, ground cumin powder, bay leaf, black pepper powder, and salt.
• Then add tomato puree into saucepan boil it over the medium-low flame for another 5 to 10 minutes.
• It’s ready to serve hot and garish with cream over it.
Note: You can also garnish tomato soup with fresh coriander leaves (if required)
Tomato Soup Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serve: 4 persons