This spicy grilled shrimp is an easy, but impressive seafood dish. Simple preparation, easy operation, excellent flavors, even available in the oven during the bad weather.
·2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
·1 large clove garlic, minced
·1 tablespoon coarse salt
·1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
·1 teaspoon paprika
·2 tablespoons olive oil
·2 teaspoons lemon juice
·lemon wedges for garnish
How to Cook the Spicy Grilled Shrimp
1. Preheat the grill for medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, crush the garlic with salt. Mix with cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste.
3. Place the shrimp in a large bowl, and smear the paste all over the shrimp.
4. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges and serve.