Compared with the heavy taste of spicy dishes, shrimps with cashew nuts is relatively light and known for being nutritious, good-looking and tasty. Fried shrimps and cashews are said to protect the cardio-cerebral-vascular system and prevent cardiovascular disease.
Ingredients of Shrimps with Cashews Nuts
500ml edible oil,
15ml Shaoxing wine,
5ml sesame oil
Directions of Shrimps with Cashews Nuts
1. Peel the garlic; mince the garlic, ginger, and scallion.
2. Shell and devein the shrimps; rinse well and set aside.
3. Break the egg and keep the white only; beat fast following the same direction until foaming; add shrimps and starch and stir evenly for 10-min sousing.
4. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium cooking temperature; place in the cashews and turn to low heat to fry until golden brown; remove and drain. Then fry the shrimps until well-fried; remove and drain.
5. Keep about 5 tbsp oil in the saucepan and stir-fry the minced garlic, ginger, and scallion; add shrimps and peas, then Shaoxing wine and salt; stir-fry evenly.
6. The final step: add the cashews, sprinkle the sesame oil and stir-fry.
7. Ready to enjoy.
1. The oil temperature should not be too high when frying the shrimps; remove as soon as they have slight color-change.
2. It is better to use the fresh, non-processed shrimps.
3. You can have other right additions, such as carrots, celery, green pepper, etc.