To Prepare such delicious cucumber recipes especially in summer season, you will definitely enjoy this cucumber soup recipe after sprinkling the seasonings as per your taste, it’s simply awesome in taste and loves it a lot!
Ingredients of Making Cucumber Soup
2 cups Whole Milk
2 nos finely chopped fresh cucumber
2 tsp. Maida or white refined flour
1 cup Nestle Dahi or Curd
2 to 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
3 tsp. Amul Butter
8 to 10 Basil Leaves
8 to 10 Fresh Green Mint Leaves
2 tsp. Lime or Lemon juice
2 tsp. Powdered Sugar
Salt and Black Pepper as per your taste
1 tsp. grounded roasted cumin powder
1 tsp. red colored chili flakes
How to Make Cucumber Soup
In this cucumber recipe, initially, you grate all the cucumber pieces along with its skin by using any ready-made handy grater.
• Take an Amul butter in a frying pan over a low flame.
• Add the grated cucumber, minced garlic cloves, refined flour, and powdered sugar and salt in a frying pan and sauté them all together for about 3 to 5 minutes, keep aside until it becomes cold or normal room temperature.
• Beat or whisk the above mixture by using any hand mixer or blender.
• Add Dahi or Curd, Whole Milk, lime or lemon juice, basil leaves, and fresh green mint leaves, blend once again with above mixture using a hand mixer.
• Sprinkle the seasonings as per your taste and garnish the cucumber soup with cucumber slices, red-colored chili flakes and grounded roasted cumin powder.
• It’s ready to serve chilled or cold healthy cucumber soup for your kids and family.
Tips: You can replace the curd with fresh milk cream to improve the taste of the soup.