Banana bread is delicious and quick bread, ideal for a lunchtime snack, and very easy to make. If you are looking for a tried and true banana bread recipe, follow this one, just a few steps to make a tasty treat.
Ingredients You Need
1/2 cup unsalted butter,
1/2 cup milk,
1 cup white sugar,
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour,
1/2 tsp salt,
1 tsp ground cinnamon,
1 tsp baking soda,
2 medium sliced bananas.
1. For an extra treat, you can add some chopped walnuts or other nuts.
2. You can substitute sour cream for milk, vanilla for ground cinnamon.
How to Cook Banana Bread
1. Melt the butter; break the eggs; mash the bananas.
2. Mix the melted butter, eggs, sugar and cinnamon well. Add the flour, baking soda and salt; stir until smooth.
3. Then fold in the milk, banana mash and keep stirring until combined completely.
4. Spread the batter into the prepared-greased loaf pan evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven (350 degrees F-175 degrees C) for 1 hr or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
6. Cool the loaf completely; cut into pieces; enjoy.