Almond flour pancakes are simply delicious & scrumptious in taste, it is very easy and quick to prepare anytime and I can say it’s completely nutritional breakfast for your family.
Ingredients for Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe
3 large size eggs, beaten
1/4 cup of water or dairy-free milk
1 tbsp pure vanilla essence or extract
2 tbsps Any liquid sweetener or Dabur Honey
Few tbsps of pure ghee or vegetable cooking oil(for the skillet)
1 1/2 cups pure almond flour made from pure blanched almonds
1/2 tsp cooking soda/baking soda
1/4 tsp powdered sea salt
How to Cook Almond Flour Pancakes
• Take all the above-wet ingredients in a large-sized bowl and mix well using an immersion blender or hand blender.
• Then mix all dry ingredients in the above mixture, mix well using a blender.
• Add 1 tbsp of pure ghee or oil in a medium-sized skillet or griddle over a low-medium heat.
• Before preparing the pancakes, you can check the desired texture & thickness of batter and its pourable consistency.
• Add 1 tbsp of the above-prepared batter for every pancake over a heated griddle or skillet for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
• You can flip the pancake and also cook from the other side until it becomes golden brown in color.
• Once the Almond Flour Pancakes gets cooked completely then keep them over the lukewarm plate and cover it properly.
• Use the remaining batter to prepare some more pancakes.
• You can serve these almond flour Pancakes with toppings of maple syrup, honey syrup, finely chopped fruits pieces, fresh Kissan jam, cinnamon, yogurt or vanilla ice cream as per your choice.
• Prepare small sized pancakes so it will get cooked properly from both the side.
• Enjoy the authentic recipe of Almond Flour Pancakes.