Vibrating feeder machine is used for momentarily storing and feeding flowing or inflowing food like powder and granules to bucket elevator or vibrating screen. It can work together with belt conveyor, bucket elevator as well as an extruder,etc.or applied in the automatically controlling system for fully automatic production. The sanitary design with fully stainless steel structure endows it broad applications in the food industry; for example, this electromagnetic vibratory feeder can convey or feed candy, potato chips, rice, grain, peanuts, etc. to Z bucket elevator.
Electromagnetic Vibrating Feeder Features
* Scientifically design. Adopts Resonance principle and reduces electricity consumption.
* Centralized and automatical controlling of the whole conveying process; Easy to operate.
* Food grade stainless steel material or other material for customization.
* It is convenient and steady to change or control flowing rate by adjusting the vibrating force.
* Vibrating motor as Vibration source, low noise, low electricity consumption.
* Simple structure, stable vibration, easy to install and maintenance, long service life.
Advantages Compared with Conventional Feeders
☆Easy to place due to its compact structure.
☆Easy to carry due to its lightweight.
☆Energy smart thanks to its magnetic driving system.
☆High capacity due to high frequency.
☆Adjustable feeding speed.
The Application of Electromagnetic Vibrating Feeder
1. The product is widely used in puffed food, such as bread, steamed buns, puffed seasoned millet mush, compressed biscuits, cotton candy, popcorn, ice cream, etc.
2. t is applied to convey grains and nuts, such as chestnut, peanuts, beans, hemp, wheat, rice, etc.
3. It is also used in many other industries, including metallurgy, coal mine, mineral dressing, building material, chemical, grinding, plastic pellets, etc.
Basic Principles of Safe Operation
☞ Professionals should be familiar with the equipment, abide by the provisions of the equipment operation and maintenance.
☞ You should be checked each part carefully, check whether the bolt is loose and other unusual circumstances before starting work.
☞ The vibrating feeder should follow the order process system; remember mot to start with loading.
☞ When the machine stopping running, you should be clean the machine and also the environment surrounding it.